maandag 6 augustus 2012

what's in my bag.

Hey guys,
So i was looking around and i saw a lot of people doing the 'whats's in my bag' post. So i decided to also do it ! It almost gives it a little sneak peak on the persons privite life, if that makes any sense, haha.


 The bag is from a market but you can find similiar bags on ebay so take a look!
Isn't that nail polish amazing? I absolutely love the color of it, the name of the color is Surfing Crocodile and the brand name is Anny.  Oh, and btw i don't carry 2 cigarettes in my bag i just thought that the package didn't look cute haha, i'm such a weirdo. Hope you liked it, and meybe you can do the post too? I'm dying to see what's in your bag!


 
Char.


11 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for the follow sweetie! happy to follow back ;-) welcome to the blogging word! keep in touch <3

    xx, james

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice post.Yes we can follow each other. Also could you please vote for Nat Bees Fashion here:

    http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thank you so much!
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your bag is beautiful*
    Do u want to follow each other? Let me know ;)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like your blog :)


    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love your blog!!Of course we can follow each other. I follow you on gfc and fashiolista, please follow back!!

    StephilĂ  Creations-Myfashionblog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for commenting, sweetie!

    Cute blog! Following you now :)
    x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ooh I love the bag, and the cool Anna Sui-ish phone case is cute! I don't think you are weird at all, I have empty cigarette boxes in my bag because I sometimes forget to throw them away!

    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your bag! and and i have the same DEODORANT hehe! <3

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I like your sunglasses a lot!!!!

    xoxo Bo

    www.styleliner.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen